CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS FOR PRESENTATION AT GLOBAL DIGITAL FORUM 2019
Technical Committee GDF 2019 invites you to submit an abstract to be considered for inclusion in the Technical Program of the GDF 2019.
Accepted abstracts will be presented during Global Digital Forum 2019.Please carefully read the abstract guidelines below before submitting an abstract. Abstracts can be submitted through email or electronically through web page of GDF 2019.
It is the author's responsibility to submit a correctly edited and accurate abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. Abstracts will be rejected if they contain no data or if the English is unacceptable. All presenting authors will receive detailed presentation guidelines when their abstract has been accepted.
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the presenting author's e-mail address immediately upon submission.
It is a conference which has been uniquely designed to bring together an unparalleled line-up of business leaders, practitioners and customers from all over the world, engaged in driving change at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence, Security/Blockchain, Cloud Services and Internet-of-Things and key industry verticals.
The theme of the Conference focuses on the“Bridging Innovation and Business Growth”. It promises to immerse you with real-life use cases from practitioners,breakthrough technology ideas from innovators, strategic vision from thought leaders and industry predictions from analysts in this rapidly changing era of Digital Transformation affecting the different industry verticals like financial services, energy and environment, retail, media and entertainment, healthcare and pharma, manufacturing, logistics, transportation and automotive, agriculture, infrastructure and smart cities.
This conference would incorporate multiple themes including but not limited to: 8 tracks focussing on Finance, Agriculture, Retail, Infrastructure and smart cities, health and pharma, manufacturing and transportation. The sessions would include themes like AI – the biggest disruptor of finance sector, IoT & Big Data Analytics in Banking and Financial Services, Blockchain - the future of financial institutions, How the coming Cloud services Technology going to disrupt the financial sector globally, How IOT will ensure better and safer future cities, Future proofing of Infrastructure by Artificial Intelligence, Smart Cities expectations from the Digital Transformation through Blockchain, Cloud Based applications key to the future of infrastructure & smart cities, AI/IOT/Blockchain/Cloud in retail, media and entertainment, role of blockchain/IOT in logistics and transportation, AI/Cloud/IOT as the most promising platforms for health and pharma companies, digital technologies in energy sector to make it sustainable, application and use cases of digital technologies in agriculture and farming.
Abstracts may be submitted for Oral presentation.
Time for oral presentation of each Scientific Paper will be restricted to 10 minutes, with additional 2 minutes for Q&As. We encourage work that introduces new ideas and concepts, research and understandings to the field, as well as analysis of both successes and failures. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
- The abstract must be written and presented in English
- Abstracts must contain original data and should meet international ethical standards
- A maximum of three abstracts may be submitted by the same presenting author
- An abstract cannot be submitted to more than one thematic category
- Case reports that include findings that are significant and have applied appropriate statistical and analytical methods will be considered for presentation. All other case reports will not be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Previously published and presented abstracts can be submitted.
- Use a maximum of 250 words.
- The abstract title must have the first letter of each word capitalized.
- Tables and graphs should not be included in the abstract.
- References (maximum of 2) can be included in the body of the text.
- The abstract title and the author(s) or names of institutions are not to be included in the abstract text.
- Standard abbreviations may be employed in the text. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full wording at the first time the full wording appears in the body of the text.
- Non-proprietary (generic) names of drugs, written in lower case, are required at the first mention of a drug.
- Trade names are not allowed
- These abstracts must present information that is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and statistical methods and is clearly and logically written.
Organization of the Abstract
In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please provide:
- A brief statement of the purpose of the study
- The method used
- The result observed
- The conclusions based upon the results
Changes to abstracts are accepted only until the submission deadline by using the abstract submission website
Last date for abstract submission is 31st March 2019
Abstract Submission Disclosure Policy
GDF 2019 requires that presenting authors submit all conflict of interest disclosures.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be emailed by the 31st May 2019. The presenting author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time on their email.
Abstracts should not include libellous or defamatory content. Material presented in abstracts should not violate any copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder must be borne by the author.
An abstract which has been previously published or presented at a national, regional or international meeting can only be submitted provided that there are new methods, findings, updated information or other valid reasons for submitting. If preliminary or partial data have been published or presented previously, the submitting author will be required to provide details of the publication or presentation, along with a justification of why the abstract merits consideration for GDF 2019. This information will be considered by the Scientific Committee when making final decisions. If the author neglects to provide these required details and justification, or if evidence of previous publication or presentation is found, the abstract will be rejected.
The conference organizers regard plagiarism as serious professional misconduct. All abstracts are screened for plagiarism and when identified, the abstract and any other abstracts submitted by the same author are rejected.
Registration and Payment
- The presenting author must register for the Conference and pay the registration fee before 1st August 2019
- Abstracts will be automatically withdrawn if the presenting author is not registered
Abstract presenters are responsible for arranging and paying for their own registration, travel and hotel arrangements
The email for submission of abstracts is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure that the presenting author’s address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail address/s is/are mentioned in the e-mail.